Thank you for your interest in a teaching position at the International School of Lusaka. If you wish to apply for a position, please Click here for a detailed description of the application process. Applicants should also read the Teacher Profile page to learn more about the qualifications and personal qualities we are looking for in potential ISL teachers.
The International School of Lusaka is one of the oldest and largest international schools in Africa. Our school is a vibrant, diverse community with teachers and students from nearly fifty different countries. We provide a modern, student-centred education with curriculum from the International Baccalaureate Organization and other sources. We seek enthusiastic, qualified and experienced teachers for the following positions in July 2020:
- Secondary IBDP Coordinator
- Secondary Careers Advisor
- Secondary Computer Science Teacher
- Secondary History/Social Studies Teacher
- Primary Class Teacher
- French Teacher (mainly primary)
- Physical Education Teacher Assistant
Applicants must have a minimum of the following:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- A teaching qualification from an accredited provider
- At least two years of relevant teaching experience
Experience in an international school with the IB (PYP & DP), IGCSE or IMYC will be highly advantageous as will a flexible and positive attitude. See our website www.islzambia.org/employment to learn more about what we look for.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and curriculum vitae by email to the Human Resource Officer, International School of Lusaka (firstname.lastname@example.org).